WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

anti-rajthakhrey - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* anti-rajthakhrey > Topics

Subject: **GueSSwho'sBack*THAKREY**
Replies: 9 Views: 841

shreyans 21.12.08 - 02:36pm
Rap.GIFHow the HELL did he manage to Get more felony Charges? He's already Got Life in JAIL man, What the HELL is his Problem? Well to be Honest the Smell of the CHRONIC leaves make me Hella Demonic,They've compelled me to KILL this elderly man !!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 02:46pm
Rap.GIFAnd i get these PANIC ATTACKS,Pop a XANAX Relax, He'sTryna Stick his IN di*k inside a mannequin's ASS,then i get manic depressed see the or orthodontist get gassed man,it's KICKASS,the first thing i put on is the mask !!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 02:52pm
Rap.GIFSpeakin of maSks man,it aint too late to have a change of face and take it off and show my FACE so you can see the things you FACIN,Slice you up and cook you afteR you're MURDERED by STRANGULATION that's bacon souffle you makin,Aint you !!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 04:25pm
Rap.GIFWell,thank you JASON, there goes one more COMA,due to BLUNT force trauma,just give me one more SOMA and i'll be done for, THAKREY go in the d*mn broom closet, Another Valium, lost it shovin the vacuum nozzle,down the bathroom faucet !!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 04:36pm
Rap.GIFSeems like everyday i get a little FLAKIER, The medication is makin his hands a little SHAKIER,Hand me the 18month old baby,come shake em up,it'll only take me a second to choke,his trachea breakin his neck in EIGHTYSOME places baby !!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 04:59pm
Rap.GIFHe's shade comes lady, He's got the RAZOR-BLADES and the ch-ch-chain-ch-saw thakrey you b-b-blundering,bumbling m-m-mumbling dum-dum,yeah here i come-come,you hear the rumbling?vrum-vrum,there's something inside of that bluetub and that DRUM-DRUM!!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 05:00pm
Rap.GIFHe's shade comes lady, He's got the RAZOR-BLADES and the ch-ch-chain-ch-saw thakrey you b-b-blundering,bumbling m-m-mumbling dum-dum,yeah here i come-come,you hear the rumbling?vrum-vrum,there's something inside of that bluetub and that DRUM-DRUM!!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 05:08pm
Rap.GIFHis head and torso are some won where they come fRom, who's it belong to,Maybe the thakrey's Girl with long blonde hair who disappeared and left her cheer leader POM-POMS,clearly there's some wrong,cause she didnt come home !!!! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 05:13pm
Rap.GIFShe's missin, where is she? Something FISHY is Goin-on, i guess he stuck the girl with the PITCHFORK with the long S,
Now everbody get ur dance on to my d*mn song !! COME ON !! *

shreyans 21.12.08 - 05:16pm
Read this Freestyle Rap continously cuz u wont understand then !! P.S share ur views too !! GOOD LUCK *

* anti-rajthakhrey Forum

Search:
topics replies

* anti-rajthakhrey

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search